Acceptable Use Policy
Last Updated: April 20, 2023
This Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”) outlines unacceptable uses of the pixavatars.com website and the service available on it that interact with, or access, the Internet (the “Services”). This Policy is in addition to any other terms and conditions under which we provide the Service to you.
We may make reasonable modifications to this Policy from time to time by posting a new version of this document on the www.pixavatars.com website. Revisions are effective immediately upon posting. Accordingly, we recommend that you visit the pixavatars.com website regularly to ensure that your activities conform to the most recent version.
Questions about this Policy (e.g., whether any contemplated use is permitted) and reports of violations of this Policy should be directed to email@example.com.
We do not allow the uploading of the following kinds of content:
- content that is obscene, pornographic, lewd, lascivious, or excessively violent, regardless of whether the material or its dissemination is unlawful;
- content a) in violation of any copyright, right of publicity, patent, trademark, service mark, trade name, trade secret or other intellectual property right, b) in violation of any applicable agreement, or c) without authorization;
- content that transmits highly sensitive personal information of an individual in a manner that can be associated with the individual, such as Social Security number, government-issued identification number, health or medical information, credit card or debit card number, financial account information, access codes and PINS, or date of birth;
- content that promotes hate, violence, harassment, or racism;
- content that directly or indirectly facilitates or promotes the sale, distribution, or use of any illegal drugs, narcotics, explosive materials, excessive alcohol consumption, or alcohol use by minors.
- Content promoting suicide, eating disorders, and other attempts at harming oneself.
- Nudity, sexual acts, sexual services, or content otherwise meant to arouse sexual excitement.